Pioneer Life Sciences operates in-house State of Art Product Development and QC Laboratories to assure Product Quality.
At Pioneer Life Sciences, raw material, in-process material and product quality as well as cGMP compliance are of the highest importance when manufacturing nutritional and dietary supplement products for our customers. We are committed to formulate and manufacture the safest and most effective Nutraceutical & dietary supplements for our customers and partners by:
- Conducting Formulation Studies, Stabilities Studies and Product Development Testing in our in-house and on-site Product Development Lab.
- Testing the quality of our raw materials and products in our on-site, state-of-the-art laboratories. Our experienced scientists test the identity, purity, strength, composition, and limit of contaminants in raw materials and products QC labs.
Pioneer Life Sciences’ laboratories house some of the most advanced equipment for product development and QC testing.
Pioneer Life Sciences’ Product Development Lab has following capabilities:
- Oral Solids Formulation Development Capabilities
- Oral Liquids Formulation Development Capabilities
- Gummies Formulation Development Capabilities
- Oral Spray Formulation Develoipment Capabilities
Pioneer Life Sciences’ Analytical and QC Lab capabilities include:
- Test Method Development and Validation
- Raw material, In process and Finished Product Testing
- Long term and Accelerated Stability Testing
Following is the glimpse of the lab equipments in Our QC Lab:
- Oral Solid QC Testing Instruments
- Oral Liquid QC Testing Instruments
- Oral Spray QC Testing Instruments
- Gas Chromatography with Head Space GC
- HPLC Instruments with UV/ELSD/RI detectors
- UV – VIS Spectrophotometers
- FTIR Spectrophotometers
- Stability Chambers
- Incubators & Autoclaves
- Instruments for Full Monograph Testing
- Polarimeter – Purity Identification for Amino Acids